A wall outlet just doesn’t cut it anymore. Add up to 60 kilometers of Range Per Hour to your EV with ChargePoint® Home Flex, a 240-volt Level 2 home charger that delivers up to 50 amps of power. Most drivers will use 32 or 40 amps. 48 or 50 amps will give you the fastest charge, but may require electrical upgrades. Set the amperage that matches your electrical panel capacity and car to see how fast you can charge.
Chargepoint Home Flex
- Level 2, 240 volt, 32 amp electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges up to 6X faster than a standard wall outlet and adds up to 40 kilometers of range per hour, so you always have the range you need; eligible for provincial home EVSE rebate programs
- Works with all EVs, including BMW i3, X5, and 530e, Chevy Volt and Bolt EV, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Fiat 500e, Ford Fusion and C-Max Energi, Honda Clarity, Hyundai Kona, Jaguar I-PACE, Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model S and X, Toyota Prius Prime, and more
- Use the ChargePoint app to schedule charging when electricity rates are low to save money, get access to ChargePoint’s expansive public charging network, track all of your charging in one place and set reminders so you never forget to plug in
- cUL listed charging station is built for electrical safety, backed by our 3-year warranty, covered by 24/7 driver support, and is the first ENERGY STAR certified EV charger (using 40% less energy, on average, than other car chargers when not in use)
- Plug-in station (indoor installation only) uses a NEMA 6-50 outlet; Hardwired station can be installed indoors or outdoors and does not use a plug or an outlet; Amazon Home Services offers professional installation for your ChargePoint Home
NEMA 14-50, NEMA 6-50
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.